The safety and security of our guests and employees is of upmost importance. Our staff has always made cleanliness a priority; however, we have recently developed additional precautions to keep everyone safe. The ongoing crisis is fluid and requires us to adjust to changing circumstances over time. We hope to remain agile and assess the risk as new information becomes available. We are grateful for our guests who have continued to shop with us and we thank our employees who have worked diligently to keep everyone safe under trying circumstances.
Some of the changes we have implemented to keep our staff and guests safe include:
- Our staff is asked to clean and disinfect surfaces as often as possible.
- All employees are required to wear a mask. They are asked to wash hands and use sanitizer regularly.
- In addition, employees are recommended to wear gloves, and change their gloves periodically after every few customers.
- A deep cleaning and sanitization team, consisting of a three person team, goes to each location, at least once a week, to do a five-hour deep cleaning and sanitization session both inside and outside of the C-stores.
- Place mats on the floor inside the stores are used to encourage social distancing.
- Glass partitions around all point of sale (register) stations have remained closed since the start of COVID-19, for the safety of all employees and customers.
- We disinfect all internal and external door handles as well as gasoline nozzles as often as possible.